Knitting alone was yesterday – knitting in an international community is today.
Since January 2010 I have discovered knitting on the Internet and have gained a lot of information, fun and new friends.
- Do you have one or more yarns in your closet and don’t know what to do with them?
- Do you are looking for a pattern?
- Do you want to join a local group?
You will find the answers on Ravelry. I’ll show you how Ravelry works and how to find your way around.
English or german
for all levels
Supplies to bring
- Laptop or smartphone if available
- Ravelry Login (you have already a login)
- the label of a long-cherished ball of yarn with which you want to do something, but have no idea about it yet
snacks and beverages (coffee, tea, water)
mind. 2, max. 10
Saturday, May 16th, 2020
N13, Neustadtgasse 13, 8400 Winterthur (Google Maps)