Here are all the things I use to grow my passion and blog every single day!
- Ravelry is THE place for knitters/ crocheters/ spinners. They have a great knitting and crochet pattern search.
- The other place is Craftsy. They offer online classes, which are 24/7 accessible.
- If you want to see, how the stitches appear, then Stitch Maps shows how the fabric flows – without the known grid.
- Enter your colours, stripe width and how many rows in the Stripe Generator and it will show you endless possibilites.
- When you have a multi-colored skein and don’t know what to do, Planned pooling might be a option. Knit a swatch in your preferred stitch and count the stitches for each colour.
- My uber favorite knitting book is Die große Strickschule. A great reference book which I still use.
- The knitting calculator helps you to estimate the yardage.
- I type in the original yarn and gives me lots of yarn substitution.
My favourite yarn dyers: