Understanding english knitting patterns
Your friend looks longingly at the many great knitting patterns in English? The school English is already buried or she never had English lessons? She's afraid of using patterns in another language? The online class is in German.
Where: at your home/ on your laptop or smartphone
Costs: 89.- CHF
FEEDBACK ZU MEINEN STRICKKURSEN
UPCOMING WOOLLY EVENTS
Swiss Yarn Festival
September 4th / 5th, 2021 cancelled and postponed to 2022
I am looking forward to be part of the 3rd edition of the festival.
I taught at the following events:
- Swiss Wulle Festival 2015 Zug: "Understanding English knitting patterns"
- Stitching Retreat 2016, Fällanden: "Ravel-what?"
- Neustadtgass13, Winterthur: "Understanding English knitting patterns"
- Natural Yarns, Cape Town (South Africa): "Fixing Knitting Mistakes"
- Swiss Yarn Festival 2019: "Understanding English knitting patterns"
- Breidagen Amsterdam (Netherlands) 2019: "Basic Lace for Beginners"
- German Raveler Meeting 2019, Leipzig (Germany): "Fixing knitting mistakes"
- Wollsymphonie, Neuenburg a.R. (Germany): "Understanding english knitting patterns"
- Swiss Yarn Festival 2020, Glattfelden: "Basic Lace for Beginners" and "Understanding english knitting patterns"
OFFER KNITTING WORKSHOPS
I like to teach at festivals, large and small knitting meetings or private events.
- Understanding English knitting patterns
- Fixing knitting mistakes
- Basic Lace for Beginners
The class content can be customized in content and time by collusion to the needs of the event. I'm constantly working on my course program, oblige the student's wishes and develop new concepts. I am happy to prepare also a special class concept by request.